To apply for a field course please follow these steps:
1. Read and complete the Application Form (PDF download)
2. Write a one-page Statement of Interest outlining your interest in the subject material, how you expect to benefit from the course, and what previous experiences have prepared you for the course.
3. Submit your completed and signed Application Form and Statement of Interest by email to the email@example.com
4. Request a Letter of Recommendation from an academic supervisor or professor. These letters should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the supervisor/professor.
5. Make the required $100 Field Course Deposit fee - refundable (minus service fee) up until 40 days before the start of a course and will later be deducted from your course tuition. Deposits can be made by:
You will need to contact email@example.com for TCC Banking Information.
Please confirm that you have made the deposit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Applicants will be informed by email of the decision on their application within 48 hours of the application deadline and will be requested at that time to make the first of two tuition payments. Second, and final, payment will be due 14 days before start of a course.